- Napa County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center: Offer supplies to facilitate care, food, delivery, emergency pet boarding if friend or next of kin is unable to provide care. Supported by NapaCART (707) 253-4382
- Jameson Rescue Ranch: Provides support for food and animal care, especially for individuals who are homebound, (707) 927-3536
- Napa Humane: Animal behavior assistance and can be reached at (707) 255-8118
- Wine Country Animal Lovers resources available to provide pet food, delivery, financial assistance for emergency and urgent veterinary care, and pet care assistance to up valley residents, (707) 800-5058
- Sunrise Horse Rescue is available to deliver feed and care for large animals if next of kin are unavailable, (707) 927-3536
Information for animal owners from Claudia Sonder DVM, President, Napa CART: In these difficult times, the healing power of the human-animal bond adds to community resilience. Napa County has a robust network of animal organizations who are united in their efforts to support those of you with pets who might need assistance. This document contains resources to help you manage your pets, while you look out for your own health and safety.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Pet Owners. This document was created by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
Preventing the Spread of COVID-19: Recommendations for the Ambulatory Practitioner
COVID-19 Recommendations for Ambulatory Practitioners and Equine Professionals