Preparing for the unexpected is your best defense against emergencies and disasters. Knowing what to do before an emergency arises enables you to respond quickly. Don’t be caught unprepared. Make plans now to be safe then.
- Make an emergency kit
- Adopt a communication plan
- Plan together with neighbor helping neighbor
- Prepare for seniors and people with disabilities
- Learn how to be prepared for all types of emergencies
- Know how to keep your pets safe
- Learn First Aid
- Sign up with the nation Next of Kin Registry
- Get additional information on Federal Be Prepared
- View the American Red Cross survival kit list
- Learn where to go to view air quality data
Learn more about disasters in Napa County and how to prepare for them.
In the event of an emergency, being able able to refer to a family plan will help bring everyone together.
A go-bag is what you will grab in the event of an emergency.
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about the hazards that affect the Napa Valley and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, personal preparedness, and disaster medical operations.
Get information and resources that will help you and your loved ones evacuate safely in an emergency.